Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Just a Teeny Little Super Foodie....

Oh yeah....

We all have to start somewhere and I suppose this is where it all begins. For years now I have pondered the best way to combine my love of eating yummy things, performing, questioning, writing and cooking into one wham-bam enterprise. This is my first attempt. Through this blog I hope to chronicle my day to day goings on involving all things culinary, along with insights and inspirations from foodie friends and professionals. I plan to write not only about what I am cooking/drinking, but also: review restaurants I visit, comment on books I read/shows I watch, and (once I learn how) upload demo video's and interviews. It is my hope that by challenging my self to write regularly will prevent me from running into a dark corner and hiding from the big vast world of food, which at times overwhelms me so and I fear I will never be able to learn enough.

Like I said, we all have to start somewhere.

I am eager to begin this journey, and I am excited for you to join me on this delectable adventure. I hope it inspires you to take a bite of something new, savor an old standby in a different way, or if nothing else make you chuckle at my mishaps along the way.

No comments: